Montag, 5. März 2012

The time goes by soooo fast....♥

Hello ! :)
Yes I know..it's me :D
Well actually I wanted to do a video for my blog but...you know..i was too lazy! :D
Okay what was going on the last weeks:

I went to Quebec and it was amazing! Never had that much snow and I just love the city..
I took a lot of pics so I can upload them here.

Yesterday I bought my Prom dress and I love it! If you haven't seen it on Facebook... i'm going to upload it too. I don't really know when Prom is so its kind of exciting!

I just realized that we have March...can you believe it ?! 17 days until my birthday and in 3 months I will sit in Germany again! Crazy..i don't  wanna go yet!

Maybe you asked yourself why I’m writing in English ?!
Dude..i have no idea! But whatever. :D
I just began to dream in English and I thought its so exciting until Tori told me I had to shut up....well thanks! ;D

Next weekend we(Claire, Rachel, Jen, Megan, Tori, Cassy and Me) will do a Harry-Potter-Night...FUN! I've always been a Harry-Potter-freak so I’m excited about next week.

I guess that's everything!
I wish you a great week and I promise I will write next weekend... :D
a lot of Kisses!
Clara

PS:....oh here are the pictures


Morgens um ääh 4.30


going crazy with my baby :D

Brians erster Flug...

Snow ♥








i really love this one!

having dinner in a french restaurant

breakfast ♥



die Dummheit siegte...mal wieder!

Snowshoeing

Winter wunderland



all together

like everyday








breakfast :)



so cute and so tired! :D


dogsledding

look at me i'm adorable

Hotel aus Eis

ööööh


das Kind in mir...

..und meine Französischlehrerin :)

New York City


Prom dress :)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen